Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update on my slummy slum slum


Dear Everyone:

Thank you for all of your nice Facebook comments, tweets, emails and texts. And instagrams. You're the best. Big hearts for you all.

The leasing company did, finally, return the calls and emails. At first my landlord tried to act like he didn't know what I was talking about, but when I told him I'd reported him to the city he told me it wasn't his fault, blah blah blah.

So, Chico and I are packing up and moving somewhere new. We can't take it anymore. The leasing company still hasn't come by to check out the damage or do anything to make it right. Either way, Chico and I don't like it in Bushwick and we're just happy to get out. Somewhere with a little more greenery for Chico to run through and pee on (he really needs that. He's been focused on drowning little grass shoots in sidewalk cracks).

Thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation