Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Get some lions, tigers and dinosaurs!



Helllllo. I hope you’re having a lovely day. 

The past week or so, I’ve been working hard to get some of my favorite paintings scanned in and posted to my society6 page. I’ve had people ask me about prints and things, and while I want to be printing my own, I do not have the time for that right now. Society6 will just do all of that for me and you can benefit with a print, tote bag, phone cover, ect. 



I want a tote. Other than being awesome (especially with my adorable animals on them), I never have enough totes for my knitting projects. It’s how I schlep my work all over the place. My current two totes are dedicated to projects right now and while the reusable grocery bags are ok, I’d like to move all of that over to a tote bag.



If you’re interested, here’s the link. With THIS link, you get free shipping until March 8 at midnight.


Thanks for supporting my dream :) And, if you're interested in an original work, please just email me. You may find my contact information in the menu bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation