Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Weekend in Wisconsin


I spent the weekend with Boyfriend and some of his family in Wisconsin. It was my first time and I assumed I'd spend it looking at cows and playing with farm animals. No such luck. I didn't get to see many animals, but I did get to spend some time in the farm land and small town USA. 

Meeting Boyfriend's family was nice. They were all salt of the earth people. It was nice to take a break from New York and see how things can be simpler and slower. Things are simpler and slower in Atlanta, too, it's not just a Wisconsin thing. Apparently, part of living in New York City is the opportunity to spend time out of it and recharge. Even so, it was great to get back to seeing people everywhere. I can't imagine living somewhere without constantly seeing people. I'm a city girl at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation