Thursday, January 3, 2013

Life List

Inspired by Carrie Anne, I've been compiling this list for at least a year, if not longer. I haven't been able to get to 100, so I've never published it. Hopefully, I'll get to 100 some day. Maybe when I can stop saying "I'll never be able to do that" and just add things.

100 Things To Do Before I Die
  1. Graduate from graduate school
  2. Get a job I don't hate
  3. Procreate
  4. Marry
  5. Travel to Russia
  6. Travel to Greece
  7. Live in England
  8. Live in New York
  9. Go to a family reunion Did it this summer!!!
  10. Appreciate myself
  11. Get in really great shape
  12. Hot air balloon ride
  13. Go to the Grand Canyon
  14. Visit San Fransisco
  15. Visit Portland
  16. Visit Seattle
  17. Visit Vancouver
  18. Spend a winter up north
  19. Have a Roylls
  20. Love thyself
  21. Humble thyself
  22. Let go
  23. Act in a play
  24. Sing in a band
  25. Learn the guitar
  26. Learn the violin
  27. Metalsmithing
  28. Become a Master Knitter (it's a real thing)
  29. Publish a novel
  30. See aurora borealis
  31. Move out of Atlanta for at least a year
  32. Speak another language fluently
  33. Get an MFA in creative writing
  34. Get paid to sing
  35. Get paid to write (something that I want to write)
  36. Stop smoking
  37. Accept Average
  38. Be a graphic designer
  39. Let go more quickly
  40. Learn to sew
  41. Visit Stonehenge 
  42. Camp out in the haunted graveyard where the Bell Witch haunted
  43. Go to the monastery in Conyers
  44. Go on a cruise
  45. See Machu Picchu
  46. Learn to sew
  47. Use that geocache app and geocache some stuffs
  48. Own a Chanel purse
  49. Take my grandmother's life writings and convert them into one cohesive tale
  50. Know embroidery
  51. Get rid of stuff
  52. Become proficient in HTML and CSS
  53. Host and effectively design my own blog
  54. Do stand up comedy
  55. Become flexible (physically)
  56. Master (is this possible?) meditation
  57. Visit India
  58. Visit Norway
  59. Visit japan

 What's your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation