Friday, January 25, 2013

BSTW vol. 7

image by Joss & Main


Man Caves, by Chaparral Studio. She also makes a lot of amazing terrariums. But, these little man caves make me laugh.


Loooooving these ice cream patterns by fellow design student Eric Timmerman.


Katie Sokoler's amazing idea to make a life size cut out of herself for her dad (he complains he doesn't see her enough). If you're not familiar with her blog, check it out.


I'm in love with the pompom pictures from HonestlyWTF (via Pugly Pixel)


My little nephew needs one!



My dog: The paradox by The Oatmeal.

Adorb trees


Can you believe it? This is hand knit by the amazing Madame Keiko of Japan.


The best things offline were: 
Great trip to Nashville with my mom/getting motivated to get stuff done at school/the wonderful and amazing lady friends I have in my life/time with Drew/getting to see and hold my nephew

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Man caves?! Buahahaha! Love it, WG! All your pics are tres cute. And now I want some ice cream (in perfectly designed tubs of course ;).
    xoxox,
    Lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. She also has some awesome lady caves :) Those patterns are inspiring my in some of my projects. I just love me some patterns

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation