Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wonderful music that'll get me through fall

Each quarter, I make a list of wonderful music that I commit to listening to to death throughout the quarter. Then, when I listen to it later, I have nostalgia about the wonderful and amazing things that happened over the quarter (when in reality I was completely overwhelmed and stressed out, but this list helps me to remember only the good).

If you want to listen on Spotify, click here.


  1. Oblivion: Grimes
  2. 1234: Feist
  3. Free: Cat Power
  4. Be Good: Tokyo Police Club
  5. Baby I'm Yours: Arctic Monkeys
  6. Hands Reversed: Tokyo Police Club
  7. Born to Die: Lana Del Rey
  8. We Are Young: Fun.
  9. Je Veux Te Voir: Yelle
  10. Post Break-Up Sex: The Vaccines
  11. Feel Good Inc.: The Gorillaz
  12. Ain't No Sunshine: Bill Withers
  13. Crown: Mason Jennings
  14. Marathon: Tennis
  15. Somebody That I Used To Know: Walk Off the Earth
  16. Starships: Nicki Minaj
  17. Golden Brown: The Stranglers
  18. If You Wanna: The Vaccines
  19. Wetsuit: The Vaccines
  20. Jolene: Mindy Smith
  21. Ring of Fire: Johnny Cash
  22. No One's Gonna Love You: Band of Horses
  23. Cross Road Blues: Robert Johnson
  24. Who Loves the Sun: The Velvet Underground
  25. Two Princes: Spin Doctors
FYI: Some of the songs make it onto multiple lists. The ones I'm not done obsessing over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation