Friday, November 8, 2013

BSTW vol. 24


This week has been long and kind of difficult. I'm not why difficult, but it was. Probably has to do with the beginning of it getting dark at 4pm. I hate it. Chico is also not a huge fan.
  1. Fresh Stitches wrote a post about not comparing ourselves to other women on the internet who seem to have it all. We aren't seeing behind the scenes and these women are more like us than appearances let on.
  2. Amazing video by Andrea Dorfman on How to Be Alone. Watch it, I love it.
  3. Debenhams put real ladies in their summer catalog and didn't photoshop it (too much, it doesn't seem like). The pictures are beautiful and the people in them are beautiful. I don't mean to celebrate them for doing something that everyone should be doing any way, but then again, kind of celebrating them for doing something everyone should be doing any way. Does that make sense?
  4. My least favorite Christmas song ever in card form. This is what I've been trying to tell me mom for years! It's creeeeepy!
  5. Artists Chloe Fluery is a great paper artist. Check out here portfolio.
Offline: One of my best friends is in town for the weekend and that's a super plus plus, today is Friday, my new living situation is amazing and I'm so thankful

Have a wonderful weekend!