Friday, April 5, 2013

BSTW vol. 12

This week has been rough! I'm in a stress vacuum. But, it'll be over soon and I'll laugh about this time. I'll probably remember it was one of the best times of my life. It's strange how memories change like that. Here are some of the best things I've seen lately (online).


Love this dress from Modcloth! It's the perfect dress to get the season started (even though it's raining and 40 degrees today)

I know this was all over the place a few weeks ago (when I originally saved it, it's been a busy month). It's great, all about the destructing (moan) of Google Reader.



Amazing amazing scarf! I want one



Omg this fox!



Cute Prada perfume ad.



I love this website design for lazymade.com! And, their pillows are cute.


These pictures are amazing. I love that the pattern looks like it's really in the image.


Have a great weekend! I hope spring weather comes back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation