Thursday, March 7, 2013

This weather has caused Chico and me to lose the will to live

Has also lost the will to live because it's cold
You know that thing where you don't want to do anything except lay in the bed and watch How I Met Your Mother and you don't want to answer the phone or do your homework or speak to anyone because it's been cold and rainy for months and it's dark and terrible and you've lost the will to live and ennui has swallowed your entire soul?

Alright. All that is a little dramatic, but I don't want to do anything. I'm counting down the hours until daylight savings starts this Sunday. The dark and dreary weather is taking a toll. I've had all I can stand, and so has Chico. Probably mostly because I don't want to do anything and he gets bored laying around and listening to me whine. Boyfriend is probably also tired of it. He actually works outside in the elements and he really does have a good reason to have his soul swallowed by ennui.

I feel lazy and lack the motivation to finish up the last 6 weeks of school. I'm finishing my portfolio and getting things all wrapped up. I beat myself up for every second I don't spend working on school work, but I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night and can't go back to sleep so I'm tired. And cranky. And cold. (One of my friends told me it's senioritis, but I'm convinced it's because I'm a lazy loser who's a failure at life and being a designer)

I'm a big whiny blob.

And, speaking of blobs, winter makes me feel fat. Sigh.

Thoughts? Relating? Anyone?

PS: Thank you for reading my whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation