Monday, June 18, 2012

breaks

On breaks from school, I always have so many hopes and dreams of the fun to be had. All quarter, I tell myself, during break, you can learn Spanish/read that book/finish that painting/have a life/go rafting/sleep/redo every project you've ever done and make each one amazing/ect. But, after the first few days of catching up on sleep, the miserable feeling of being bored forever sneaks in. Soon to follow is laziness. Example, I told people all I wanted to do over break was clean my room and play Zelda. I have yet to play one minute of Zelda.

A few days ago I started an intense art project. I really want to work on this, know I should, but the laziness that is upon me is hard to overcome. And, this project is all about feeling my feelings and getting over something and I don't know if I want to do that. I mean, I want to, but I don't really want to. You know?

My new plan. Watch episode 10 of Girls, take a very unneeded nap, get up and do 2 paintings. Maybe play Zelda, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I mean, that's a lot. Oh, and get all dressed up and look like a million bucks for no reason. That's a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation